3.03.2024

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday was a no school day.  Kase was THRILLED that a whole squad of his buddies was around and available to play. They went hard all day long- wiffle ball, football, Hello Neighbor, inside for a movie and right back out again. That night the boys had baseball and I went up and watched part of it since they were scrimmaging.  Makes me excited for the season to get going! Kylee had dinner plans with friends.



Saturday Kent did a bunch of projects around the house.  Kase and I went to watch volleyball- we had some friends and family playing.  Always a good day when he can get a hug from Aunt Connie! Kylee had a volunteer thing at church, then a long run, then got her nails done with a friend.  Later Kase went to a birthday party and Kent and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went for a long walk! Kylee hung out at Garrett's and Kase's friends all ended up back here playing all evening and one buddy stayed the night.






Sunday Kylee and I went to church and Kent took Kase and a couple friends to the pond. They may not have caught a lot of fish but they had a blast!






Kylee had a meeting at church then we contemplated going up to the pond too, but it was pretty windy and we figured the guys would head home before too long.  So we spent our afternoon watching my niece play volleyball and I'm so glad we did! She did a great job and it was fun to watch her. That night Kent, Kylee, Kase, Garrett and I went out for Mexican then got ice cream at Cold Stone- it was a great night!!!

No comments: