2.29.2024

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for this version of Kase. Goofy, happy.  Rollerblades in the house (to ask if his friend could pull him on the electric scooter like this to Casey's.  I said yes, obviously.) Sucker in his mouth.  All the summertime shenanigans going on around here.



I'm thankful for a sweet comment from a mom of an elementary school friend of Kylee.  Sometimes people just go out of their way to say nice things and it makes me want to do the same.


I'm thankful for the time to make a quick trip to Pella to drop something off to Kael that he left here over the weekend.  Love seeing him. Love having no job that I have to work around to be able to make that happen. Thankful for Kent and his success that has made this a reality for me.


I'm thankful for no school Friday.  YAY!!!!

No comments: