8.18.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for the football season kick off and hog roast on Sunday! I am happy to be part of the parent board this year and loved seeing Kael with his buddies.




I'm thankful that Kent sponsored the football team! Kael was proud to deliver him this poster with his logo on it.



I'm thankful that this buddy has continued to love fishing and has had some great luck!


Even in the rain.






I'm thankful when cousins come to join the fun!








I'm thankful a friend's son's surgery went well on Tuesday.  That was a big hurdle to get over!


I'm thankful for a fun volleyball season kick off on Tuesday! 



I'm thankful for Kael.  He is just such a good, dependable big brother. The other morning I was waiting for Kylee's new dresser to be delivered but she had a couple Starbucks birthday gift cards she wanted to use so Kael offered to drive them all to Starbucks.  So sweet.  Also thankful for Kylee who was willing to spend her gift cards on her brothers too! 


Happy Thursday, all! 

No comments: