8.21.2022

Weekend Wrap-Up

 Kent and Kael went to Hairball at the State Fair.  These two have so much fun together.  Meanwhile, I didn't get any pictures, but Kase was tearing it up on the basketball court! He played so well!


Thursday was our last Meet the Teacher night at Ashland Ridge- we've been doing this for 11 years now! Kase is so excited to have Mrs. Harrington who is a family friend that I've known for a long time!


Kael had the Gatorade scrimmage.  Love kicking off the fall sports season and am so, so proud to see him out there!





Kase was pretty proud to have a big brother out there and couldn't wait to talk to him after the game.


Kylee and her friend Emma went to the Kane Brown concert at the fair.  How cute are they?! This is the third concert these girls have been to together- just love their friendship. 



Friday was a weird day- the weather made for some last minute plan changes but Kase spent the afternoon playing baseball at Miracle League with his friends. Later Kael was supposed to have a scrimmage at Dowling but storms rolled in and they postponed it which turned out to be lucky for Kent and Kael- they had tickets to Disturbed at the State Fair and the storms had cleared out by the time they wanted to head down there! Kylee had a chill night at home and I ran Kase to Pizza Ranch which is his favorite place to eat but decidedly one of my least favorite places to be on a Friday night, or ever.  

These two sure have fun together though and love to rock out!




Saturday morning Kent and Kase took off for Clear Lake to go fishing with my dad.  The fishing there was a bust but they had luck at my grandpa's pond! Kylee had an early morning cross country long run and I went to Kael's football scrimmage, then later Kylee and I went to the mall to get a few things for back to school.  That evening Kael worked and Kylee, Kase, Kent and I went to hang out with some of my book club friends and their families! Kase had fun running around with the boys and playing in a new batting cage.







Sunday Kael worked, Kylee and I went to late church (Kase wasn't feeling great so Kent stayed home with him so he didn't be loud and hacking during church) then later Kase had a couple basketball games then basketball tryouts.  Kael hung out with a friend.  Later I went to my parents' to have a chat about a potential upcoming trip and we had such a nice time talking- just my sisters, parents and me. Kent and Kase went fishing, Kael had football team lifting and Kylee hung out with her boyfriend.  Later we all played some KanJam (I went undefeated- this never happens!!!), Kent had a football coaches meeting with a friend so his kid hung out at our house and a bunch of other neighbor friends stopped by to play too. A fun, busy end to our weekend! 





No comments: