4.01.2021

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kael showed me the ACHS parking lot Instagram account.  Do yourself a favor and check it out- it is hilarious.


I'm thankful for a really nice lunch on Monday with my family.  So nice to spend time together and talk about all the great memories with Grandpa.


I'm thankful for my mother-in-law.  Cindy is just so thoughtful and willing to help however we've needed her this week.  She brought over food and some things for my parents and also cute Easter baskets for the kids.  


I'm thankful for the nicest family night on Monday. Somehow it ended up being all five of us home (no kids at practices and no extra friends over) which is so rare.  The kids played backyard football in the dark while Kent and I watched from the hot tub.  They came in and we played ping pong and just had a fun time hanging out together.

No comments: