7.23.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a shopping day with Kylee to get birthday ideas! Starbucks and masks, of course.


I'm thankful Kylee loves babysitting these two cuties! She has had so much fun with them this week.


I'm thankful for my Home Run Derby CHAMP! He crushed the ball Monday at practice and won an Orange Leaf gift card! (Also super thankful for Coach Kent and his awesome idea of a Home Run Derby- the kids LOVED it).





I'm thankful for this trio. Sometimes three can be hard but these three never seem to have any problems and have spent tons of time together this summer.  They are making the best memories together.


I'm thankful for pool days and Kase is thankful for Big Boppers!



I'm thankful Kylee got to hang with her sweet friend Emma! They made these super cute paintings!





I'm thankful for friends who capture moments like these and share them with me. Kent has coached all these boys in baseball and football for the last several years. 


Happy Thursday!

No comments: