10.31.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for lunch with friends.

I'm thankful for a fun Monday night at the new Urban Air in town! Kent needed to study and the kids had an unexpected  night where all three of them were free so we went out and had some fun! The kids really loved it.






I'm thankful for a night out at a cooking class with my sister.  We had a great time!

I'm thankful for one of my favorite days of the holiday season- shopping with my mom and dad! We go out together every year and have so much fun trying to find fun, different toys and games for the kids.  You may be pleased (or maybe disappointed?) that we didn't come home with a lie detector that buzzes you when you lie or this giant sloth.


I'm thankful the kids had fun trick or treating even though it was freezing!








No comments: