11.11.2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

I can't believe it's already almost mid-November.  Time is flying by- our days and weekends are so busy! But always lots of fun!

Friday we went to the State Volleyball Championship! This is one of our favorite things.  There is always a big crowd of friends and neighbors there to support the Jags.  And this year we won in 3 games! The kids love getting to miss school for this (almost) annual event!

A big thanks to my parents who let the boys ride along with them as Kylee had a friend riding along with us in our car!







(Kylee was not impressed that I came to school to take a picture of her on Safety Patrol- but I wanted to remember how much she loves it!)


Saturday was cold! Kael had a friend spend the night Friday so they played video games all morning. I  cleaned while Kent took Kase and Kylee to Kevin's basketball games in Ankeny.  Later Grandma Cindy stopped by to say hi too.

Then Kent and Kylee met up with some friends and headed to Kinnick! It was Kylee's first ever Hawkeye game and they had so much fun even though it was so cold! A big thanks to our dear friends and neighbors for thinking of us first to use the tickets that they couldn't this weekend!





Meanwhile, the boys and I had a great day here.  We played lots of basement basketball and football, ran a few errands (ate nearly alllll the samples at Hy-Vee), made pizza and watched the Hawkeyes and played some board games.  


It was a great day with my boys.


Sunday after church the kids and I had lunch with my parents while Kent studied.  Then Kael stayed at my parents' for a little while, Kylee and I went to a neighbor's for a spa day, and Kent took Kase to SkyZone for a friends' birthday party.


It was such a great weekend! 




No comments: