11.07.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful my father-in-law is doing well after knee replacement surgery! It will be a long recovery but I know he's glad the surgery is over!

I'm thankful that the Jag volleyball team won Tuesday at State.  Hoping they win today and we will go to the championship tomorrow!

I'm thankful for the sweet Halloween treats my mom brought the kids last week. Their eyes lit up when they opened full size candy bars!

I'm thankful for a phone call from Kylee's principal.  It was really cool of him to go out of his way to relay to me a story from another parent who appreciated how helpful Kylee has been on Safety Patrol to their student.  Also, I love that Kylee's job is "teacher helper" at her school.  She answers the phone and things like that and one day she even got to be Teacher for the Day!

I'm thankful for a morning shopping with my mom. We got a few Christmas things and also it was nice to have the time in the car to catch up chatting!

I'm thankful for the kids's sense of humor. Yesterday we got a delivery and Kase and Kylee hid in these boxes. When Kent got home they jumped out and surprised him- and he was actually surprised! He laughed SO hard.  And I got it all on video.  Hilarious.


I'm thankful Kase is sticking with wrestling.  It's not often that he runs into a kid bigger than him for his age, or a kid who is more physical (strong).  Kase's first wrestling practice was tough, but he went right back the next day and did his best.  I'm proud of him. 


Have a great weekend!

No comments: