8.03.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for the beautiful weather we've had this week.  I love summer.

I'm equally thankful for a rainy morning.  Rainy days are good for the soul.

I'm thankful we find out the kids' teachers soon.  The suspense is killing me more than them, I think!

I'm thankful Kael will ride the Frog Hopper with Kase.



I'm thankful for sweet friends who delivered Kylee a "room-warming" gift once her room as all fixed up.


I'm thankful for a fun new ice cream truck in town!



I'm thankful that I didn't totally lose it when I realized the photo books I have been working on for my kids for the last six months didn't save.  Grrrr.

I'm thankful it's August.  Summer is the best and while I'm certainly not ready for the kids to go back to school, I am ready for some sort of a routine.  We've been staying up way to late and I know I have to start getting the kids in bed earlier before school starts!

I'm thankful our oven is working again! It's so nice to be able to cook.

I'm thankful for how much fun Kent and the kids have together when I'm at PTO meetings.  They went for a bike ride, went fishing, played soccer and football.  The kids loved it.



I'm thankful for some really kind boys at Adventure Bay on Monday.  Kase was swimming around trying to get on the floating alligator and these boys helped him up time after time.  He was so happy.

No comments: