1.26.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for Kylee.  I got like seven inches cut off my hair the other day and she was the ONLY one in our house who noticed.  What would I do without that girl?

I'm really thankful for time spent with family.  We had a lot of fun with the Pattersons last weekend and I so appreciate Cindy always bringing over most of the food for our get togethers!

I'm thankful for plans with friends tonight.

I'm thankful for a little snow.  It's been gloomy and cold here lately and the snow made it a little prettier!

I'm thankful that we leave for vacation in 47 days. (But who's counting?!)

I'm thankful that I got to see my sisters last night.  They're just the best.

I'm thankful for when the kids get along really well.  They've been having so much fun building forts together lately.  Our house is a total mess and it doesn't bother me at all!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: