1.23.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

We It was a long, LONG week around here so we were sure ready for the weekend.  Kael was home sick all week from school, so we spent a lot of time making forts for Nerf gun fights.  Kase was pretty proud of this one. 


For Christmas, I had bought Kent tickets to Hawkeye wrestling.  I wasn't sure we would be able to go with Kael not feeling well but by Friday night he was doing a little better.  The kids stayed over at my parents' house so Kent and I headed to Iowa City! It was a fun night.


The kids had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. 



Saturday we had basketball games.  Kent's family all came to watch the kids play and also have lunch with us.  The kids were so proud to have such big cheering sections at their games! I am just loving these next few pictures...


Kylee adores King and I think the feeling is mutual! She played with him alllll afternoon. 



We were happy to get Kael outside for a little while- poor guy, it's just been such a long week for him.  He was able to talk his uncles into a game of KanJam- a fun frisbee game he'd gotten for Christmas.



Four year old basketball is just hilarious.  Kase was dancing all up and down the court, falling down on purpose no fewer than twenty times...it was just great to watch.


We had a lazy Saturday night around here.  Sunday morning after church we just hung around home, getting a few things done. Later I took Kylee and a friend to Bulldog Ceramics to paint canvases while the boys went to my parents' house for a long walk.  Later, Kylee and I joined them and we also watched the Packers game. Kent just LOVES being outside and it was good for the kids to get out too!




We had a lazy Sunday night around here and are ready for a great week! 

No comments: