12.28.2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a whirlwind of a few days it has been!

All of our (8) Christmas celebrations are officially over. I'm not sure that even I have enough words to describe how wonderful it has been and how grateful I am for the time we got to spend with family.  I have so many stories and memories I'd love to share so I'll go ahead and do what I always do which is post a ton of pictures.  To our family and friends- we are so thankful for your company and generosity during the holidays!

The kids helped me make Bon Bons on Christmas Eve. 

My breakfast chef, dressed in Christmas colors. 

Snow! 

Walkin' in a winter wonderland.



Sorry for the blurry photo- I think I was as excited as Kael was about his new phone!

Kylee was so excited about Twister. 

Kase showing Kent how his hand fits in the gift he gave us. 

A favorite family tradition for sure- fondue!

Sprinkling reindeer food on the lawn on Christmas Eve.  The magic of Santa is alive at our house! 


Kase was a little unsure of coming down the stairs on Christmas morning- I'm not sure he knew what to expect.  So Kael carried him into the living room. 






Any other day of the year this mess would give me anxiety.  On Christmas? It's perfect. 












Today is the perfect day for a lot of snow- the kids and I plan to hunker down inside and play with new toys and *hopefully* do at least a little organizing.  I'd love to not trip over a skateboard when I walk through our living room.  Usually I'm the type who takes down the tree the day after Christmas, but I'm not in a hurry this year.  Maybe it's the snow, maybe it's because the kids are a year older and play so well together.  Either way, I'm looking forward to spending this week with my kids!

No comments: