12.31.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm I'm so thankful for my comfy pajamas.  I have had a pair of super festive red flannel pajamas for several years that Kent thinks are a little/lot dorky.  I was gifted some this year that are a serious upgrade.

I'm thankful my mother in law can buy jeans for me.  Seriously, I go to the store, try 100 pairs on and come home with something I don't love love.  She orders me a pair online for Christmas and they are perfect.

I'm thankful for Sundays. Kase has recently told us that he only accepts kisses on Sundays.  As in, when I lean in to kiss him he says, "Is it Sunday?" and if the answer is no, he refuses the kiss and runs away.

I'm thankful for all this snow! (For Kylee's sake.) She's been having the best time out playing with friends.


I'm so thankful for this drawing of Kylee's.  She got the game called Telestrations for Christmas and it is so.much.fun! I apologize I can't figure out how to rotate this picture, but it's a Sports Car.  Get it?!


I'm thankful we could borrow my dad's trailer to haul home our many Christmas presents. 


I'm thankful for {crazy} cousins.


I'm thankful for the fun time we had sledding.  This year was so much easier than the last few have been as Kase is big enough to go on his own AND walk up the hill on his own.  He did, however, snag a few rides up the hill with Kael pulling him in the sled.


I'm thankful for a fun trip to Chuck E. Cheese! 


I'm thankful for all the neighbor crew at the library's Noon Year's Eve party.  


I'm thankful my grandma is doing ok.  She's been in the hospital for the last week or so and they're finally finding some answers and able to bring her some relief from the pain.

Happy New Year's, everyone!



No comments: