9.10.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kent had a good birthday.  His birthday happen to fall on The Busiest Day of Our Entire Year, so that was fun.  Between first day of work/preschool, soccer practices, book club and Back to School meetings, we still found time to celebrate our favorite guy. He's not big on cake, so we made a blueberry pie so we could at least have something to put a candle in while we sang Happy Birthday to him.  


I'm thankful for a sweet teacher gift from a fellow staff member.  She is so thoughtful.  Little things like this brighten my day so very much.  


I'm so thankful Kase enjoyed his first day of preschool! 



I'm thankful for one last trip to the zoo for the year! It was SUCH a beautiful day yesterday and going to the zoo was a perfect way to spend the morning. 


I'm thankful for the annual Jag/Hawk event at the library.  My good friend organizes these events and does such a wonderful job.  My kids had a blast collecting signatures from fall sport athletes from both schools.  Kael spent the better part of the evening playing football with some Jags.  He was so happy. 





We're looking forward to a football-filled weekend.  Jags/Hawks on Friday night and Iowa/ISU on Saturday! Who are you cheering for this weekend?!

No comments: