9.14.2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Another lovely fall weekend in the books! Could the weather have been any nicer?! 

Friday was a busy one! Kent had a company picnic, complete with ice cream and inflatable jumpy houses for the kids, then Kase had his first soccer game and Kylee danced at the Jaguar/Hawk football game! 





There's not many things cuter than three year olds playing soccer. 


Lots of family and friends came to watch Kylee dance.  She did a great job and we had fun watching the football game, too!





Saturday we hosted the Iowa/ISU game here with lots of friends and family.  I'm kicking myself for not getting more pictures! I did snap one of some of the adults watching the game in our house- I was dying because the bigger TV (and comfier couch, and the space with more seating) is downstairs, but several of the neighborhood boys were playing so nicely down there that we didn't disturb them and instead we all crowded in the kitchen and upstairs living room! Ha! Ultimately, we ended up putting an additional TV outside and many of us roamed out there to be closer to the food anyways.  What a great time we had.  When my house is full of friends and family, my heart is happy! 



Sunday after church we had lunch at Which Wich with some of my fam.  It was my first time there and I loved it! 


Sunday afternoon we spent catching up on things- running errands, etc.  We spent the afternoon hanging at my parents' house- Kylee wanted to bake pumpkin bars with grandma.  Later Kent fit in a bike ride and I walked with a friend.  It was a great day! Looking forward to a much less busy week than last!

No comments: