4.20.2015

Weekend Wrap-Up


Another fun-filled April birthday weekend in the books!

Thursday night Kael had a soccer game.  I love how happy he is when he plays.  He did a great job at goal keeper, but the thing I am most excited about is that he said his legs felt "better than ever" after the game.  He has been in a lot of pain for a year and a half and I'm so thrilled he's starting to feel better!



Flexing.

Stopped it!

At the game, Kylee lost her fourth tooth! 



Friday Kase went to my Dad and Mom's to "help" in the backyard and play with his cousin Huston.





Later that evening, the kids all went to Dad and Mom's so that Kent and I could go out for dinner with some friends.  There was an Uptown Ankeny event going on and we ate at Ranallo's.  Such a lovely night.  When we picked the kids up, they had a bouquet of tulips for me as an early birthday present.




Saturday morning I was showered with gifts.  Kylee made me some very special cards and bracelets.  The joy on her face when she gave them to me was something I will never forget.  The boys made me some sweet cards too!



We were out running errands and stopped by Dad and Mom's.  They had a surprise cake for me so we ate some with ice cream at 9:30 AM.  Great start to the day!


We spent the rest of the day getting stuff done around the house, had lunch at Chips with my parents, and Kylee and I went to my niece's birthday party (it was so sweet!).  Later we all five went to a movie (Home) for the very first time.  I was so proud of the kids- they did great.  Cute movie too! Here are a few pics from our weekend.


We love the carpet in our basement! 

Saturday Starbucks samples with my girl!

Can't find Kase!

My birthday morning. 



Movie theater!

Back home, Sunday night mini ice creams and AFV with my faves. 

Thanks everyone for a wonderful birthday weekend! I had some of the most thoughtful messages from friends, family and neighbors.  Makes a girl feel special!

No comments: