4.16.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful they got rid of the dead tree behind our fence! It was technically on school property, not ours, and it was blocking the gate between our house and the school playground.  I'm so happy it's gone!

I'm thankful Kylee's caterpillars are growing! She got a net for Christmas with a certificate to redeem live caterpillars that *should* turn into butterflies.  So far they seem to be right on track and it's been fun watching them!

I'm thankful for Kael's teacher's help in his Science Project.  Having a big project like this at the end of the year is tough for him.  He's so ready for summer.

I'm so thankful when Kase comes down the stairs, having dressed himself, saying, "Did I do it right, Mama?" If they could just stay little.

I'm thankful for the awesome weather- looks like the next couple days will be perfect!

I'm thankful for fun plans tomorrow night with friends, then a low-key Saturday and Sunday.

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: