3.26.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that a friend passed on some kind words about me from the director of the church childcare group I've been helping out with.

I'm thankful the weekend is near.  Has it been a long week for anyone else?

I'm thankful Kael starts soccer tonight! I'm really looking forward to a fun season for him!

Kase is thankful I let him have a Bomb Pop for breakfast. (Because he has a sore throat.)


I'm thankful for help from Kent.  Kase has been battling a cold, which means he is awake frequently during the night.  I seriously couldn't do it alone.

I'm thankful for plans with a friend tonight.

I'm thankful that I've gotten a decent start on our April busyness.  A few birthday gifts have been bought and a few plans have been made.

I'm thankful that Kase likes to look at books.  Is there anything better than when a little one walks up to you with a book and blanket in his hand and asks, "Can you read this to me?"

I'm thankful it's supposed to warm up at least a little for the weekend.  I'm pretty much over the cold weather.  As in, I've packed up all the kids winter clothes for the year and also have been letting Kael wear shorts to school nearly every day.  (Disclaimer- he wears super long socks so that there is approximately an inch of skin showing between socks and shorts.)

I'm thankful Kylee has been enjoying time with friends lately.  She has a pretty full social life (read: tons of friends who live close by) but often she needs time at home alone with just the fam.  Last year I'd spot the neighbor girls out and tell Kylee she could go play, and often she'd choose to stay inside with me.  Lately, she's been wanting to play with her friends all the time, and they've been getting along really well.

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: