3.19.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for this blog, Vine, Instagram and things that keep record of our lives.  It's so fun going back through them and reliving moments.

I'm thankful the painter came yesterday! Kent was so bummed when we found out the tile is still going to be awhile but was happy the painter had an opening and could come earlier than expected.

I'm thankful for the season's first bike ride.  We rode from Cherry Glen to the Butterfly Garden and back and I was so proud of how well the kids rode! We had a really great time.  Hopefully there are lots of family bike rides in our near future!



I'm thankful for free cones at DQ.



I'm thankful Kylee's excitement St. Patricks Day.


And Kent's.




I'm thankful for my mom who took us to Chuck E. Cheese, and then hung out with us (entertained the kids at the play place so I could super secret birthday and Easter shop) at the mall.  The kids had fun riding the train and 2/3 of the kids had fun seeing the Easter bunny.



I'm thankful our old end tables and lamps went to a new home! Kyle, can't wait to come see your new place sometime!

I'm thankful for one last Spring Break hurrah at a hotel with Keith and Cindy this weekend!

I'm so very thankful the kids had fun sleepovers with friends.  Kylee went down the street to a neighbor's house and one of Kael's buddies stayed here.  A fun time was had by all.

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: