3.12.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful Kase has given up his pacifier.  We were down to only one in the house, and it got a hole in it.  Kase decided he didn't like it anymore and has been without it for nearly a week now.  As predicted, he's not napping consistently since giving the pacifier up.  However, I don't think he truly needs a nap every day, and with the time change, it seemed like a natural shift to drop the naps. I think he will still nap occasionally as the weather gets warmer and we're out all morning- he might get tired.  But a major bonus has been that he falls asleep much easier at night aaaaaand has even slept all the way through the night a few times lately.

I'm thankful Kent deals with all things insurance in our household.  Kael's legs have been really bothering him again lately and Kent took care of scheduling him an appointment at a sports medicine place in town.  Here's to hoping we can get Kael some help.

I'm SO thankful that the weather has warmed up! Kase and I have even gotten the water table out on the deck a couple times.  It just feels so good to be able to open up the windows and let the sunshine in!

I'm thankful it's Spring Break! We don't have any big plans but I always look forward to spending extra time with my own kiddos and Kent is taking a couple days off too so we'll have some little trips here and there.  Love it!

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: