3.04.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful there are some warm temps in the seven day forecast.  Wahoo!

I'm thankful for Kent's cousin and wife who pass on super cute clothes to Kase and thankful for my mother-in-law for picking them out and buying them.  He scored some new monster truck boots that he hasn't taken off for days.

I'm thankful Kent vacuumed my Acadia the other day.  It desperately needed it! 

I'm thankful for friends in and out of the house last weekend.  Sunday it was warm-ish and Kylee and company made friendship bracelets in the bed of Kent's truck, then came inside to play.  One of Kael's buddies who we haven't seen much of lately because he plays club basketball, came over and hung out for awhile, which Kael was thrilled about.  

I'm so thankful for family.  Last weekend we had a house full of people, unexpectedly.  I love that about family.  Anyone stops by at anytime and everyone is welcome always.

I'm thankful for a huge cheering section at Kael's last basketball game last weekend. Grandpa, Grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins were all there.  Love it.


This shot went in!

Our cheering section!

I'm thankful for help last night carrying our new cabinets downstairs. Also a good excuse to see my sister and her fam on a weeknight!

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: