2.25.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for friends and family who are willing to share their opinions on furniture. As the basement inches closer to completion I still can't commit to a furniture configuration that I love.

I'm thankful Keith and Cindy hung out with the kids last Saturday so Kent and I could wander around Homemakers.

I'm thankful the snow yesterday wasn't as much as predicted. Aren't we all soo ready for spring?

I'm thankful that for almost no plans this weekend. Kael has his last basketball game and other than that we are free! 

I'm thankful that Kase is content to hang at home with me in the mornings. It's been too cold to run errands and we haven't even made it to library storytime for weeks. Kase and I have been playing Kinetic Sand, doing puzzles, reading...you name it, we've done it. 

I'm thankful Kylee is being such a trooper about the bloody noses she has been getting. This dry air is doing her no favors but she doesn't complain at all. 

I'm thankful for a cute Pinterest project I had time to do the other day. Once it's all the way finished I will share a picture- it's a photo table I did for the basement. So far I think it's coming along great!

Have a great day!

No comments: