2.18.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kent's parents are back in town- we enjoyed dinner with them at our favorite, El Azteca, on Monday night.  We had missed them while they were gone last week!

I'm thankful for time with my grandma.  We went out for dinner with her on Tuesday and seeing my kids spending time with her, and watching her give them little ceramic animals she had collected over the years was priceless. 



I'm thankful for each little baby step in the basement.  Kent and I are totally geeking out over it. "Ooooh our sink and faucet arrived today!" No matter that we can't install them until the cabinets arrive in two weeks, but still we have them. Hoping to spend some time dream shopping for furniture this weekend or next.

I'm thankful for good teachers. I had a phone call from Kylee's teacher the other day and it just made me realize how much the teachers are dealing with on a daily basis! (It was just a quick call about something inappropriate that had been said by another kid at school).

I'm thankful that Kase seems to be starting to give up his nap on his own.  I'm not totally sure he needs one.  It's taking me longer each day to get him to sleep and then, consequently, longer to get to sleep at night.  I'm anxious to see how the time change in a few weeks affects his sleep and I'm thinking after that he will become only an occasional napper.  This means total freedom for our summer schedule and I.can't.wait.

Have a good one, guys!

No comments: