10.06.2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday night Kent and I had plans to celebrate our anniversary.  I'm not sure who was more excited- the kids, who got to sleep over at Keith and Cindy's, or Kent and I, who rarely go out by ourselves! Keith picked the kids up shortly after school Friday, then Kent and I checked out Confluence Brewery.  It was a fun way to start our evening.  Then we headed to Malo which was super cool.  I felt so downtown-y.  ;) We just had an appetizer there, then headed to Centro to eat.  It was a perfect evening.


Saturday Kent and I ran a few errands before the kids got home and wandered around The Attic where we found a kitchen table we're still thinking of getting.  Keith and Cindy had taken the kids to Early May Pumpkin Fest, so we met up with them there (and most of my fam was there too)! Kids had fun riding the horses, getting faces painted and decorating cookies.  We go nearly every year- such a fun, fall event so near our house!









Kael had a chilly soccer game, then we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening hanging around here. Sunday morning we met my sister and her kids and my grandma over at my parents house for breakfast.  I taught Sunday School, then we all went out for lunch at Chip's before Kael's football game. I wrapped up my weekend hanging out with my sisters.  Such a rare treat for us to get together! We had fun chatting for a couple hours and promised to get together again soon.

Have a great week, guys!

No comments: