10.09.2014

Thankful Thursday

After a whirlwind of doctors appointments, I'm thankful that all the tests are coming back OK.  I haven't been feeling the best lately and just wish I knew why.  But so thankful they're ruling out some major things.

I'm thankful that when I went downtown for an appointment on Monday morning, I returned home to find that Kent had vacuumed the entire house for me.  He's a keeper.

I'm thankful for my littlest bike rider and his snazzy new helmet.





I'm thankful that Kylee finds new ways to use our old dress up clothes. 


I'm thankful for breathtaking sunrises.


I'm thankful for the Fire Department story time at the library the other day!


I'm thankful for a Jaguar volleyball win on Tuesday night (and thankful for my mini-me).


I'm thankful for a totally spontaneous trip to the zoo with Kase yesterday.  The weather was beautiful, and we had an uncharacteristically free morning so off we went! We had the nicest time.  I bet we spent fifteen minutes just watching the sea lions- it felt so good to not be rushed! 



Enjoy your weekend, guys!

No comments: