1.12.2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

I spent my weekend...

...geeking out on Rainbow Looms.  Kylee and I have had the best time mastering new bracelet designs!

...watching basketball games.  The kids are really having fun this season.

..."helping" Kent frame the basement.  This, of course, involved no heavy lifting on my part.  I was in charge of keeping the kids otherwise entertained.

...seeing Kylee win a teddy bear on the claw game at Godfather's.  The last time I saw anyone win a-n-y-thing from one of those games was in Kansas City circa 2009 with Kent's brothers when we stationed a person on each side of the glass- it was seriously a five person effort- and someone Kevin walked away with a basketball.

...sleeping.  Ha! Just kidding! Kase has been back to his old tricks of waking up at 4:30 every.single.morning and napping terribly.

...playing infinite rounds of Hide and Sneak, a game the kids made up.  So fun.

...enjoying a walk around the pond nearby.  It was so nice to get some fresh air!

Have a great week, guys!

No comments: