1.06.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a couple cold days off of school.I certainly did not mind an extra day with the kids.

I'm thankful Kent got a good start on framing the basement bathroom this weekend!

I'm thankful for lots of family who helped out while Kent was working on the basement.

I'm thankful the kids and I had dentist appointments this week.  Cross that off the list for another six months.

I'm thankful for Kael and Kylee's help folding laundry.  The other day I was trying unsuccessfully to get Kase to sleep and I asked Kael and Kylee to start folding the laundry.  I laughed so hard when I came out of Kase's room and saw his pajamas hanging on his door.  So cute that they hadn't wanted to wake him but wanted to do their best putting laundry away.



I'm so thankful for my remote start on my car.  Especially on these icy days!

I'm thankful for some brother (and cousin!) love. Kylee has always had tons of patience for Kase and we can always count on her to play with him and make him smile. But over break I got to see a neat relationship between Kael and Kase.  Kael has really grown into such a caring, helpful young man who looks out for his little brother. Kase is really going to miss Kael and Kylee when they go back to school! 





I'm thankful for time to use Kylee's new EZ Bake Frosting Pen with her. This thing is COOL!


I would really like to be thankful that Kael's  beloved Bengals won but they didn't. :( I care more about NFL this season than any other season in my life.


I'm thankful that Kylee still fits on this thing at Chuck E. Cheese. Hilarious. Kael tried but it wouldn't go up. 


I'm thankful for Kent's patience and a very helpful forklift that distracted Kase for a loooong time at Home Depot last Saturday. I


Happy Thursday!

No comments: