2.28.2013

Thankful Thursday

I was so thankful Kase took a 3 (!!!) hour nap last week

Kent and I are both super thankful for our new vacuum. In fact, we are kind of geeking out over it. Our carpet feels like new! This further confirms my suspicion that our old vacuum was not picking up ANYthing.

I am thankful my parents made it safely to Chile.

I'm thankful for yet another snowstorm.  At least this time the kids just had an early out and didn't miss a full day of school.  Here's to hoping we're not still in school in June!

I'm thankful for several plans with friends over the next week and a half.  Man, do I need to get out of the house.

I'm thankful for the stories Kael writes.  He has been so creative lately!

I'm thankful for my little lady.  We made homemade funfetti cupcakes with chocolate frosting (her pick) and princess wrappers on our snow afternoon.



She cracks me up.  Have you ever seen someone so pink and so fancy sitting so...unladylike?? I am dying.


I'm thankful Kael had a really fun basketball season.  His coach did a nice end of season get together at Cherry Berry where Kael was recognized for his outstanding assists.


Happy Thursday! The weekend is close, friends!

No comments: