3.07.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful we have our pool passes purchased for the summer!

I'm thankful for the most recent searches on Google on my phone.  Kael asks me questions all.the.time that I have no answer for.  Recent searches are, "How tall was the world's tallest second grader?", "What is the ninth largest city in Louisiana?", "Where is the world's largest elementary school?" Thanks for your help, Google.

I'm thankful that Spring Break is only a week away!

I'm thankful for a fun, family weekend last weekend.  Tam and Rob were back in town and we all had pizza at Mandy's on Friday night.  I can't believe I hadn't seen Brooklyn and Tyson since Christmas! All of us hanging out gave me such a great feeling- knowing that Tam and Rob moving back soon, we'll all be able to hang out much more often!!!

I'm thankful for upcoming plans some high school besties.  You know it's a good friendship if you can go months, nay years without seeing each other and pick back up as though no time has passed. Plus, how fun is it to reminisce about how crazy, cool, young we used to be. :)

I'm thankful for a Spa night tonight! One of my dad's cousins sells BeautiControl stuff and the products are awesome.  A night of pampering with girlfriends isn't so bad either.


How's your weekend looking?



No comments: