12.13.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for gingerbread "villages" instead of just one house.  Our elf brought a kit that had 5 mini houses so everyone could decorate their own. Well, we did Kase's for him.

Kylee's thankful I let her dive in face first. She asked me like five times, "Really, are you serious? I can just like put my face right up to it and eat it?" Go for it, girl.



Seriously, Kent? 

I'm thankful for...wait for it...Kase's first teeth! After a few worse than usual nights, those painful first teeth popped through and he has been sleeping soooo much better now.  Well, maybe not soooo much better.  But better.  We'll take it.

I'm thankful our first Christmas celebration is right around the corner. It's going to be a fun weekend!

I'm thankful for 12.12.12.  So cool.  I took a screen shot of my phone at 12:12 on 12.12.12.  Just 'cause.

I'm thankful for a cute picture my mom snapped of Kase while I was volunteering at Kael's school.


I'm thankful he can stand alone.  Sort of. :)


I'm thankful Kase had fun seeing Santa! I had something to pick up at Bass Pro anyways so I decided to just go during the day and take Kase while the big kids were at school.  I am so thankful to be a stay at home Mom and go to places like this in the middle of the day instead of a night or weekend because there was no line at all.  Actually, Santa was about to go on a lunch break and saw us coming and waited for us so we could see him before break.  How about that? Santa waiting for us, instead of us waiting to see Santa.  




I'm thankful for you, readers.  LOVE that you keep on comin' back for more.

No comments: