11.28.2012

Kase is 7 months old!


Kase is growing up right before my very eyes.  Every day he does something new and I'm so thankful that I'm around him all the time so I don't miss a single thing.  I just want to freeze time- he's at such a snuggly, giggly age.

He says Dad and Mom sooo clearly.  At first I thought it was a fluke, then I thought I was just hearing things because I wanted to hear him say Mama...but now there's no denying that soft, sweet voice that comes over the monitor when he wakes up.  Like a question.  Just to make sure I'm still around.  "Mama?" To die for. The absolute best sound in the world.

He is very interested in crawling but just can't seem to get the going forward part down.  He's pushing himself up really well and I think our immobile days are numbered.

He sleeps, um, well, terribly.  Last night he was up maybe eight times.  I have high hopes that once he's more active (crawling, walking) he'll tire himself out and get into a more sound sleep.

He LOVES food.  Any. All.  If you're eating something within a hundred yards of him, you'd better be prepared to share.  The blueberry muffin I tried to eat this morning turned into a "share" situation before I could get one bite down.  And he pretty much finished off the rest of it.

Kase got sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving.  And a  teeeeensy bite of pumpkin pie. :)

No comments: