11.29.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Kael's first wrestling tournament this weekend.  I know how crazy excited Kent and his family are for it and the excitement is contagious.  I've never seen Kael wrestle and I admittedly know nothing about the sport, but Kael seems really into it so, here goes! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving leftovers. I don't think I made a legitimate dinner once this week.

I'm thankful my kids love going to the dentist.  Kylee was asking all morning, "Now how many minutes until we go??" They make my life so easy sometimes.

I'm thankful for what is most likely our last run of warm weather.  I hear it's going to hit 60 on Sunday.  Yippee!!!

I'm thankful for free Christmas printables I found on Pinterest.

I'm thankful for other people's creative Elf on the Shelf ideas.  Looking forward to some shenanigans this weekend as our elf makes his appearance.

I'm thankful that I bought some caramel coffee creamer the other day.  I drink my coffee black, but I wanted to have some on hand for when friends and sisters come over for coffee.  Then I accidentally discovered how amazing the caramel creamer tastes in my homemade hot chocolate.  Oh brother.  Calories shouldn't be counted from Thanksgiving through New Years I think.  As if I count calories anyways.  :)

I'm thankful Uncle Kyle stopped by on his way home from Camp Dodge the other day in his full army gear.  Kael and Kylee looked at him as though he was famous and peppered him with questions about it.  Their awe reminded me how thankful I am for all of our service men and women. We have a lot to be thankful for in this great country of ours!

How about you? What, or who, are you thankful for today?

No comments: