9.25.2012

Weekend Wrap- Up

Forget about necessary things like showering and grocery shopping.  In the small windows of free time we have between practices, games and parenting duties, we have been trying our best to make the most of these last few perfect-weather-weekends.

You can't beat 99 cent blizzards.  Am I right? Kylee agrees. Bonus points for eating them in the baby stroller.  

This business of tending to Kase has left me zero time for running. Squeezed in a quick couple miles with mi hermana when she was in town last weekend.  

My grandma moved to Ankeny this weekend! The kids LOVE visiting at her new place in Mill Pond. I absolutely adore this picture of my grandma and Kylee- don't they both just look so happy?

We visited grandma three (!!!) times this weekend.  The kids enjoyed feeding the ducks in the pond.

These three.  Love 'em to death.  And is there anything better than a baby in funny, oversized dog slippers??

No comments: