9.27.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for such an awesome pediatrician.

I'm thankful for the mountain of clothes my mother-in-law brought for Kase!

I'm thankful for a night out with the girls on Monday.  Two of my best friends have kids close to Kase's age and it is totally therapeutic to get together and talk about things like...diapers.  Ha! Do you agree, ladies? ;)

I'm thankful for chilly mornings- after we walk Kael to school, Kylee and I often enjoy coffee/hot chocolate together when we get home.



I'd like to say I'm thankful that Kase is doing so much better and is perfectly happy, healthy, and sleeping through the night.  Sleeping through the night, he is not.  But he does seem to be doing a bit better.  We've started reflux meds again (we did them when he was like a month old but they didn't seem to help then- but at this point anything is worth a shot).



I'm thankful for the song Lead Me by Sanctus Real.

This guy is really thankful he's old enough for cereal! It was so cute, and as far as first feedings go, I'd say it was highly successful.  He did awesome and he loved it.



I'm thankful for my mom's help all day Wednesday.It's unreal how much I can get done during the day with an extra set of hands around here.  I also went to Target for like a full hour all.by.myself.

I'm thankful Kent's parents are coming down tonight to hang with the kids so that Kent and I can enjoy Happy Hour with some neighbors.  To say we're excited for an adult night out might be a bit of an understatement.

Kent's thankful for his iPhone 5 (courtesy of his work).

Kylee is thankful that she is the one who cracked the pinata open the other night at a birthday party.  Highlight of her night, no doubt.

I'm thankful Kael looked so darn handsome for picture day.



I'm so thankful for this beautiful weather and doubly thankful my kids love being outside as much as I do.  With that, I'm off to enjoy it! How thankful are you that it's Thursday?

No comments: