5.10.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for Kase's calm, sweet personality.  He's just so innocent and has made this transition of having a baby around again so easy on all of us.  He sleeps so well, waking up just once a night to eat.  He has fit seamlessly into our lives and his sweet baby sounds just melt my heart. 





I'm thankful that I have a husband.  Having grown up with only sisters I'm not familiar with boy stuff.  Kael's baseball hat was FILTHY after only one game so I asked Kent, "How do you wash a baseball hat?" Kent looked at me like I was completely crazy, then replied firmly, "You don't." If I were a single mom, poor Kael would have shown up at game two with a sparkling clean hat and probably gotten laughed off the field.  How's a girl supposed to know things like this?



I'm really thankful and very, very proud that Kylee can ride her bike without training wheels! Girl caught on so quickly. She's got the need for speed and yells out, "Mom watch how fast I can go!!!" Awesome. Just awesome.



I'm thankful that I'm able to reach my feet to paint my toenails again.  I'm doubly thankful for the gift card to a salon from a friend so that I can have someone else just do it for me. :)

I'm thankful for my Moby wrap. This is not something I had with Kael and Kylee when they were babies but I figured it'd be worth a try this time around.  Kase and I walked to the park today like this and we (well, I can't speak for him, but he seemed awfully content) LOVED it.  I have a feeling this thing is going to get a lot of use.  Two free hands while carrying a baby- brilliant!!


I'm thankful that our home inspection went well and there are no requests of anything that we need to do to our house before we leave.  We've started making some decisions on our new house- it's about a month away from being finished so we are able to pick out the carpet, hardwood, tile, granite, exterior color and stone which has been fun.  All the credit goes to Kent as he has been handling the majority of the decisions and paperwork for our future home. He has been amazing.

I'm thankful for all the meals people have brought us since Kase was born. I love to cook but having food brought to us has been so so helpful!

No comments: