4.22.2012

All my bags are packed.....

....I'm ready to go!

Figured I'd update everyone on my plans for the week- I had a check up last week and my doctor decided it was time to go ahead and schedule an induction.  The plan is for baby to come on Thursday, April 26.  Since I'm not an emergency induction or anything, there's a chance I could get bumped to Friday but either way it looks like baby will be here in a few short days. Wheee!!!

After a busy Saturday with my neice's first birthday party, a BFF's baby shower and Little League practice I was ready for a productive Sunday.

We did a family grocery shopping/errand running trip which is something we almost never do.  Stocked up on tons of stuff so I don't have to do as much running around once baby comes.  Spent the afternoon baking and getting some meals in the freezer, prepping some snacks and writing out plans and schedules for the kids to stay with my parents while I'm at the hospital.  Got loads of laundry done (pun intended- ha), dishes done, and got the house clean-ish. 

We've narrowed the name search down as best we can, and packed bags for ourselves and the kids. So now, my friends, I wait. :) I will update you soon!

2 comments:

Missy... said...

CAN'T wait to hear, Laura! Will be praying for you all!

Jennifer said...

Early congrats!!!! From the schoeberls