4.19.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a fun birthday yesterday and thankful for all the sweet birthday messages I received. The highlight of my day was celebrating with my family at Old Chicago.


I'm thankful for a lazy, rainy day today.


I'm thankful that today is my neice's first birthday! We are sooo excited to go to her party this weekend!

I'm thankful that Kent is going to be around for most of the weekend.  He was supposed to spend the whole weekend in Iowa City to watch the Olympic wrestling tryouts, but with me being as pregnant as I am, and with a Little Leage practice already scheduled he's going to stay in town til late Saturday afternoon. I really don't think the baby is coming this weekend but just in case, I'm glad he's going to be around.

I'm so thankful for the homemade brownies my mom brought me yesterday for my birthday.  I absolutely did have one for breakfast and I don't feel even a tiny bit guilty about it.  Man I'm going to miss being pregnant. :)

I'm thankful for the birthday card Kael left under my pillow last night.  It said, "Happy Birthday to you.  You live in a zoo.  You look like a monkey and you smell like one too."  An oldie but a goodie.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: