2.02.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful we are ready for the 2012 pool season! We bought our pool passes last week and took advantage of the 10% early bird discount AND we had an additional credit on our account since Kent coached soccer this year.  What a deal!

I'm thankful traffic has picked up and we've had several showings over the last couple weeks on our house. 

I'm thankful it's almost the weekend and we have some fun plans to look forward to! Friday night we'll be cheering on the Ottumwa Bulldogs at Hoover, Saturday we'll be celebrating my dad's birthday, and Sunday we're having a Super Bowl get together here with some friends we haven't seen in far too long.  It's going to be a good weekend, folks.

I'd be crazy if I didn't mention that, once again, I'm so thankful for this beautiful weather.  It's unreal!

I'm thankful the name search is starting to get narrowed down.  Nothing has been decided for sure yet but I'm starting to come around on a couple names that Kent really likes.

I'm thankful my tax return is done and doubly thankful that my dad helps me do them. 

I'd like to say that I'm thankful one of my girlfriends had her baby but alas, no baby yet.  Hoping today is the day. :)

Lots to be thankful for today, but I'd rather be outside enjoying the weather than on the computer blogging about it. :) 'Til next week!

No comments: