7.19.2011

Today I....

....woke up on the floor in Kael's room even though I fully intended to ultimately end up in my own bed at the end of the night. Kent was out of town so we decided to do a sleepover- we started in Kylee's room then somehow ended up in Kael's room. The kids were talking and laughing well into the 10:00 hour and I hope it's a night I always remember.

....have no comment on this next photo.




...believe that our Twin Pops melted after we'd been outside for thirty seconds.



.....FINALLY put up some new numbers on our mailbox. Our old ones had been peeling since we moved in. Yeah, that was 2006.




....successfully did a French braid in Kylee's hair! She doesn't love me messing with her hair so when I offer to braid her hair she almost always says, "No thanks." Today she was like, "Sure Mom!" It turned out much better than I expected since I'm a bit out of practice.




....can't stop laughing at this picture.






....don't feel like doing an-y-thing. (Kael loves that song- I had to throw that in there!)

No comments: