7.21.2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

***I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled Thankful Thursday for a very important post! I guess you could say I'm thankful that I was included on such a fun day!







This past weekend I had the honor of standing up with my best friend Andrea at her wedding. What a wonderful weekend it was- I'm so happy for her and Brendan.




For years (and years and years and years...) I have been claiming Andrea as my best friend. I am sure there were lots of other people at the wedding who could say the same. The thing is that Andrea's not just my best friend, she's the best friend. Do you have one too? Do you have one particular friend who always gives more than she receives? One who stands by your side no matter what? I'm racking my brain here folks and I can't think of a better friend in the world than my Andree.




Even on her wedding day Andrea made sure we bridesmaids were taken care of- mimosas while we got ready, dresses that not only could very well be worn again, but were stunning (see photo below), Coach wristlets as bridesmaid gifts (how happy was I?!), a new pair of flip flops waiting for us under our chairs at the reception...Andrea you are AWESOME!




Kent declared the event to be one of the Best Weddings Ever. The reception was lovely, the food was amazing, the cake was great (all 3 pieces that I ate), and the dancing was the best and most fun I've seen. Seriously, after the last song there were still probably 30 people on the dance floor begging, "ONE MORE SONG!!!"




I keep stalking the photographer's blog for in hopes of linking up her photos on here but alas, they're not up yet. I'll share it once they're up. Here are a few photos from the evening- my big 'ol camera didn't fit in my cute little Coach purse so I didn't get any pictures myself. I stole a few of these from FB and some from my mom. :)















No comments: