7.14.2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am especially thankful for a fully functioning air conditioner because WHEW has it been hot and humid around here!




I'm thankful that sweet corn is ready! Yummmmmm.

I'm thankful that Kent likes his new job, which he started yesterday.


I am am so thankful that after a crazy summer storm the other night, we woke up and still had power in our house. Not everyone in Ankeny was as lucky as us! Some friends also had big wooden swingsets blown over sideways. All we had was a few big branches down in the yard.




I'm thankful Kael didn't fall down from here.






Or here.







I'm thankful for theses little surprises from Kylee. She sneaks into our bedroom almost every day and leaves some sort of little treat or picture on our pillows.










I'm thankful for the "Eat This Not That" series of books, especially the kids version. I was pleasantly surprised that many of the things I feed the kids ended up on the "Eat This" list.

No comments: