6.07.2011

Happiness Project

Our last LoveTalk group session is this week which means I have finished reading the book and doing all the exercises. I feel like both Kent and I got a lot of valuable information and tips from this group and are both anxious to apply some of our new knowledge to our relationship.

Perhaps the most important little pearl of wisdom I learned was this quote by George Sala, "It is difficult to say not only the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."

Do you also find that nurturing a relationship can bring you happiness? I am the first one to admit being guilty of putting our kids first and taking Kent and my husband/wife relationship for granted. Yes, we do weekly Sunday Night Dates, we go out occasionally, but the day to day stuff and my attitude towards Kent as a husband is something in which I'd like to invest more of my time and effort. So, today I'm starting the 30 day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives. Check it out!

No comments: