4.01.2011

Treehouse pictures

I promised more pictures and here they are!




Yeah, moms are allowed in the treehouse. :)


This is the secret door I was talking about.


The view from below:




Here's what it looks like once you've climbed up.



Almost seamless!



Here you can see the pulley system. For the time being I just use an empty ice cream bucket to send snacks and drinks over to the treehouse from our deck. We have used it several times already! The other day I sent a bunch of fruit snacks over and all of my kiddos had after-school snack up there. In this picture Kent and Kael are enjoying a pizza picnic on the treehouse. You can also see that the ladder has been replaced with one that looks like it belongs with a treehouse.




Happy boys.




We're hoping for a weekend full of sunshine so we can be out enjoying the treehouse together!

No comments: