4.04.2011

Baby shower

We had Mandy's baby shower this weekend and it was so fun! For everything that Mandy has done for me and my kids, I was so happy to be able to be a part of throwing a shower for her. What a perfect, sunny weekend to get friends and family together to celebrate Mandy! Here are some pictures from the day.

Baby shower flowers are so pretty thanks to Tammy!
Thumbprint cookies in baby colors.
Thanks to Mandy's super talented sister-in-law we had this adorable diaper cake as a centerpiece!

Kylee and I are party ready. On our way to the shower we stopped to pick up the balloons. Since it happened to be prom this weekend, there were lots of girls waiting to pick up flowers. Kylee was already in her dress and sandals (with perfectly pedicured toes showing) and all the high school girls started talking to Kylee about how cute she looked. Kylee showed them her toes and they all showed her their sparkly manicured nails. My little girl is growing up way too fast.



How cute are baby-sized cupcakes? Thanks to Christina at Creme Cupcake for providing these!

Tam, Mandy, Mom and me.



I think Kylee had at least 5 cupcakes. So did I. :)




A better view of the flowers and balloons.




Can I give the baby a hug?


No comments: