4.11.2024

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful to see Kylee smiling and happy after a great race on Tuesday.  She PR'd in the 4x800 and the open 800 and almost PR'd in the 4x400! Her 4x800 team was one second away from qualifying for Drake and her 4x400 team (distance JV girls) was one second away from beating Varsity! What a night! She has been going through some stuff lately and she just deserves every good thing that happens to her.  



I'm thankful for nice weather! I think spring is finally here!

I'm thankful for a twilight bike ride to Orange Leaf with my little buddy.


I'm thankful Kylee was recognized as Athlete of the Meet for Tuesday! Her relay teammate Bella also was and her 4x800 team had a really great write up in the Ankeny Fanatic.  Way to go, girls!





Have a great weekend, all! 

No comments: