11.30.2023

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for Hallmark Christmas movies.

I'm thankful for a warm house and food to eat.

I'm thankful for a husband who works hard to provide for his family.

I'm thankful for my kids.  Really.  I've got some good ones.

I'm thankful for plenty of money for Christmas gifts.

I'm thankful for family nearby.

I'm thankful that Christmas cards have started arriving. I know they're old school but I just love getting and sending them.

I'm thankful Kase hasn't had much homework lately.

I'm thankful Kael is feeling better- he had his first sickness away from home a couple days ago and it's hard knowing your kid doesn't feel well when he's not home for you to take care of him!

I'm thankful for Christmas cookie baking.

I'm thankful for the new furniture in our house which should be arriving very soon.

I'm thankful for time to run errands and wrap presents.

I'm thankful for friends.  

I'm thankful for early morning coffee in the front room by the Christmas tree all lit up.

I'm thankful for our health.

I'm thankful for our hot tub. 

I'm thankful we get to travel as much as we do.

I'm thankful for puzzles and family members who will swap and share with me and that Kase is really getting excited about doing them lately!

I'm thankful for a new planner. I love starting to fill it out for the new year.

I'm thankful for Kylee helping me plan my running workouts.

I'm thankful for my friend Danielle at the flower shop at Hy-Vee who always greets me with a huge smile and wants to chat for a bit.

I'm thankful for our church and our church family and our youth group.

I'm thankful for time to relax and read book and also for my Book Club.

Have a great weekend everyone. I hope you can make time to find joy in the little things. 


No comments: