12.03.2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday I spent the day in Pella with my mom and mother-in-law. We had the best day.  We went to the bakery, visited the Kerstmarkt (the adorable and festive Christmas market), had lunch with Kael and my aunt, went to the Central Spirit Shoppe and just had a great time with all of it!






How lucky am I to spend my day with these two awesome ladies?!


Seriously it was so charming- looked like it was right out of a Hallmark movie! Pella is so great. 



Had a great lunch with Kael- poor buddy wasn't feeling great so we took him to Wal-Mart after lunch and picked him up some medicines and then back to the dorm to rest! Always good to see that buddy though.


We were so happy to find these cute mugs!! Totally worth a stop back up there!! And a fun memory.



A bit out of order but here is Kylee at her FCA bible study.  Couldn't be happier that she's a part of this and proud of her for leading and also showing up early on Friday mornings for this!


After school Kase had a social and when he walked in the door after it was over he said, "What a joy that was! I had the best time with my friends!" So he was glad he went. I think he mostly played games with them- some basketball and then also watched a few of them do karaoke. 

Then we made a last minute decision to run out to Polk City for their tree lighting event.  My nephew was playing in the band there so it was fun to see him! Then he and Kase had fun doing the Pop Walk and Kase said he was so lucky and won four sodas.  


We stopped by my sister's for a little bit afterwards to meet their new puppy! Kase was in heaven.  


Saturday Kase had two basketball games.  They went 1-1 and he played great! That afternoon Kylee and I baked cookies with my sisters and nieces. So fun and festive! Kase spent the day playing with friends. 






Sunday after church Kase played with friends and Kylee went to Garrett's to bake cookies with his family. Later Kase had two basketball games.  They went 1-1.  He played well! Dove into a chair to save a ball and bruised up his chin but he always works hard.


Got home later than I anticipated so we just had a chill night at home.  It was another great weekend! 


No comments: