8.24.2023

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful my niece stopped by with cupcakes last week that she and Grandma Cindy made for us.  The boys had fun jumping on the trampoline with her.


I'm thankful the kids all had a good first day of school!

Love that Kael sent me this photo.


Kylee started her day with an early, hot practice but had enough time to run home quick before school to get ready!


Kase was happy to have a boy bike gang to show up to middle school with.



I'm thankful for one last summer day at the pool!


I'm thankful for these photos from the Legacy Luncheon.  So proud of Kael.



I'm thankful for how well Kase did at Back to School night! He navigated his schedule so well and even got his locker on the first try.



I'm thankful for a bountiful apple harvest and lots of helpers!





I'm thankful for a trip to Urban Air to meet up with cousins.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: