8.27.2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

 Kase got his football pads and helmet and is excited to start practicing!



Kael saw my aunt last week- so thankful for people who can check in on Kael for me and let me know he's doing ok! 


We survived our first (half) week of school- our baseball team had bought tickets long ago for the TikTok famous Savannah Bananas! The boys all had a great time.  The team puts on quite a show! Real talk though- it was hot, crowded, and I typically love to be home the first Friday night of the first week of school if it's possible but the team had fun and that's what really matters!








Conga line on the way out. Kylee was at the Jag/Hawk football game- we lost in double overtime! Bummer! 



One of my friends who follows Central on social media spotted this pic for me and shared it to me.  Love it!



Saturday Kylee had a long run then went to the lake with her boyfriend so we took Kase and a couple friends to the pond. Clay caught this first on the first cast!



It was a great day of fishing and swimming.  These boys are getting pretty self-sufficient up there so it's nice that Kent and I can just sit back and relax and watch them have fun! My cousin stoppecd out too so it was nice to chat with him and his family.




This action shot of Kase cracks me up.




This is just the best place for pictures.  It's always so pretty up there. 








Sunday evening we had a chill night here.  Kase played with a friend and Kent played a little football with them then we all played ping pong. Later Kael sent me a picture of him and his friend sitting up on the Central thing so he must have been out having fun!


Sunday Kase slept in which he really needed.  Kent and I walked then went to late church service while Kase went fishing at the spillway with a friend.  After church we cleaned out the garage and had a ton of stuff to take to Goodwill so that was nice to get done.  Then I went to a meeting with some other college moms to plan some care packages for our kids.  Kase then had a basketball game. His team played really great! Beat a team that has beaten us in the past so that was fun. Later Kent mowed, I ran errands, Kylee had a group run and team dinner.  

I was so happy to hear from my family that they visited Kael and had a great time! They took him and his roommate out for lunch and Kael also went to watch Brooklyn's soccer game. Then they visited him in the dorms after and even played some Mario Kart.  I was thrilled to hear the said it looked and sounded like Kael was doing great and seemed happy! Love this so miuch. 




It was a busy but productive weekend and we're ready for our first full week of school! Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: